Jump to navigation Jump to search
|POOP ROAD >:(|
|Year Disbanded||defunct circa 2011-ish|
The correct title of this article is POOP ROAD >:(. It appears incorrectly here because of technical restrictions.
POOP ROAD >:( was a MegaZeux programming group.
- BAND! 3 by cja & Guy
- emo maggot FREAK by Guy
- emo maggot FREAK 2 by Guy
- Save New Year's! by cja/Nahah/Micah
- Ay Carumba Demo by cja
- HAPPY NEW YEAR'S FROM POOP ROAD 2: LAAAOYBF1"S"AAT by cja & Guy
- emo maggot FREAK 3 (Demo) by Guy
- eh, an adventure i guess by cja
- Pancake's Day Out by cja
- Ay Carumba by cja
- Band! 4 by Guy
- Flantasia 5 Demo by cja
- Band! 7 Demo by Guy
- Pessimism Demo by Kom
- The group's name originally came from a Blitzkriegzeux game by CJA about Halloween, in which the player must go through several levels collecting candy. The game's second level was entitled POOP ROAD >:(, and Kuddy would constantly repeat the level's name on IRC until it became a community meme. Taitorian, Nahah, and Micah joined a Day of Zeux as TEAM POOP ROAD >:( (Taitorian was CJA's substitute for the DoZ), and later became a permanent MegaZeux group under the same name. Afterward, they participated in another DoZ, also under the same name.
- Their IRC channel (#pooproad>:( on Espernet) was less like a traditional group channel than most others in MegaZeux history, in that members outside of POOP ROAD>:( tended to frequent it.