Jump to navigation Jump to search
If you would like to help contribute to the MZX Wiki please keep the following rules and guidelines in mind:
- If you're unsure about how to use a wiki feature, check how it's done on Wikipedia.
- If you wish to use content from another source, paraphrase it rather than copying it word-for-word.
- Make sure that the information you are submitting is correct.
- Use wiki mark-up rather than HTML tags.
- Make the MZX Wiki easier to navigate by linking related articles together.
- Be mindful of the "minor edit" function and use it where appropriate.
- Always preview an article before submitting!
- If an article could be referred to under multiple names or as an acronym, create redirect pages to make it easier to find.
- All intrawiki links are case-sensitive (except for the first letter). Make sure to test your links in the preview screen prior to saving the page!