dMZX Forums: Status Updates - dMZX Forums

Community Status Updates

Recent Actions

1. All Updates
  2. Member's Updates
MicMotorhead's Photo
MicMotorhead  Still working on my game. It's titled "Cybil I", because of course I'm an idiot optimist who thinks he's going to be making sequels to a game that isn't even done yet!

Jan 14 2019 10:52 AM

MicMotorhead's Photo
MicMotorhead  Jan 14 2019 10:53 AM
I need a couple more months or more to finish the game. Short test/demo here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwu7wFBl6kI
MicMotorhead's Photo
MicMotorhead  Lots of progress on my game since last time. Wont be done this year, but all I need to do is make the rest of the levels and the game world. Spent an ungodly amount of time settling on the game systems and such.

Sep 24 2018 05:44 AM

MicMotorhead's Photo
MicMotorhead  Sep 24 2018 05:45 AM
And I need to write the soundtrack. Oh shit. Gonna need until next summer, probably.
MicMotorhead's Photo
MicMotorhead  While I barely ever log in, I do check in on this site from time to time. As of June 2018, I'm still working on several MZX games. There's one in particular that I'm excited about and hope to finish before the sun implodes, but no promises.

Jun 12 2018 10:33 AM

MicMotorhead's Photo
MicMotorhead  Jun 12 2018 10:35 AM
There's a few screenshots of old and new projects here: https://imgur.com/a/99fvb
MicMotorhead's Photo
MicMotorhead  Working on a muuuuch more interesting game called Cybil: Signal to Noise. I'm a little concerned about what I will do with it when it is done. The soundtrack will be HUGE in size.

Nov 03 2014 10:24 PM

MicMotorhead's Photo
MicMotorhead  Trying to upload as a ZIP this time. Its my first upload. Bear with me!

Nov 03 2014 10:22 PM

MicMotorhead's Photo
MicMotorhead  Eehh... ok, I screwed up. Just realized that .RAR uploads will be rejected. Gotta upload again when I get the time.

Nov 03 2014 10:14 PM

MicMotorhead's Photo
MicMotorhead  I've uploaded my first game: The Master of Riddles! I am currently working on a much bigger MZX game that I hope to finish this year or early 2015. For now, all I have to show is my humble riddle game :)

Nov 03 2014 10:11 PM

MicMotorhead's Photo
MicMotorhead  Wow... been away for a long time. I've picked up an old project and started programming again. I hope this one will be finished!

May 01 2014 11:31 PM

MicMotorhead's Photo
MicMotorhead  Making good progress on a game called Idion. You can follow the game on idiongame.blogspot.com, but of course I will post about it when I am finished with it and upload it to this site!

Aug 21 2012 08:51 PM

MicMotorhead's Photo
MicMotorhead  Working on a few MZX games now :D

Apr 11 2012 12:25 PM