Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Downtime and New Domain

#1 User is offline   Lachesis 

• the pinnacle of human emotion
  • Group: DigiStaff

Posted 15 December 2019 - 06:54 AM

If you noticed that DMZX was down for the past couple of days, the reason is that our host once again broke our PHP configuration. We've taken advantage of this to move DigitalMZX to a new host and domain (as Maverick plans to keep digitalmzx.net). Everything seems to be working, but if you notice anything wrong with the website, please let us know right away.
"Let's just say I'm a GOOD hacker, AND virus maker. I'm sure you wouldn't like to pay for another PC would you?"

xx̊y (OST) - HELLQUEST (OST) - Zeux I: Labyrinth of Zeux (OST) (DOS OST)
w/ Lancer-X and/or asgromo: Pandora's Gate - Thanatos Insignia - no True(n) - For Elise OST
MegaZeux: Online Help File - Keycode Guide - Joystick Guide - Official GIT Repository

#2 User is offline   Lachesis 

• the pinnacle of human emotion
  • Group: DigiStaff

Posted 02 January 2020 - 11:02 PM

Update: I've been actively working on DMZX's software behind-the-scenes with the goal of getting us running sane versions of certain software. I think I've fixed any breakage that might happen for the time being but please in particular be on the lookout for anything that doesn't work in the forum/tracker/profiles/etc. If anything results in a 500 error please report it immediately so I can look into it.
"Let's just say I'm a GOOD hacker, AND virus maker. I'm sure you wouldn't like to pay for another PC would you?"

xx̊y (OST) - HELLQUEST (OST) - Zeux I: Labyrinth of Zeux (OST) (DOS OST)
w/ Lancer-X and/or asgromo: Pandora's Gate - Thanatos Insignia - no True(n) - For Elise OST
MegaZeux: Online Help File - Keycode Guide - Joystick Guide - Official GIT Repository

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users