• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Guess what I got today?

#1 User is offline   SEGA 

• Major Ace
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Deactivated

Posted 27 October 2000 - 01:57 AM

Guess what I got today? I'll give you a hint, it begins with a P, ends with a 2, costs a multiple of ū, is really hard to get ahold of, and really really kicks the shit out of anything else!

Here's another hint, it's got no Jaggies!!! (there goes with what you're thinking of, isn't it :))

I got PURE GARAGE 2!!! This is the phattest CD, it's mixed by EZ! It kicks total ass... at least SOMEONE got what they wanted today, 10/26 *cough*PS2sucks*cough*

#2 User is offline   Raichu876 

• PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 27 October 2000 - 02:51 AM

Heh heh. This was probably inspired by my post about not b*tching about consoles when they come out, huh? :) BTW, this post is not related to MZX, so you might want to post this in the free topic board instead of here.

#3 User is offline   Maverick 

• Batsu Certified
  • Group: DigiStaff

Posted 27 October 2000 - 03:10 AM

#Moderation Mode

Wrong board.

Moved here

#4 User is offline   someone13 

• Pip

Posted 30 October 2000 - 04:53 AM

I'll probably sound like a dumbass for saying this, but what the h*ll is Pure Garage 2? Anyway, I already got the new Godsmack CD and it kicks mega ass.

#5 User is offline   SEGA 

• Major Ace
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 30 October 2000 - 06:42 PM

Pure Garage 2 is a 2 disc set mixed live by EZ. It kicks all the ass in the world, but it's not for the faint of heart (or people who don't like real deep and heavy bass). Some of the more popular songs on teh album you might know are Fill Me In by Craig David, Doom's Night by Azzido Da Bass, 138 Trek by DJ Zinc, Flowers by Sweet Female Attitude and Casualty (Bound 4 Da Reload) by Oxide and Neutrino... and if ya don't know, you better better get to know! (to quote PSG)

#6 User is offline   N-vert 

• PipPipPip

Posted 31 October 2000 - 04:56 AM

I thought you were talkin' about Phantasy Star 2 or somethin' when you first said that not some CD.

#7 User is offline   SEGA 

• Major Ace
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 31 October 2000 - 05:20 AM

Well I already have Phantasy Star 2... I've had it since 1991 when I bought my Genesis (and it still remains one of the best games ever!) as for your profile, dude,  you like girly girls? Who are you, Rob Imbs or something??? LOL!

#8 User is offline   swordz 

• Pip

Posted 02 November 2000 - 04:46 PM

hmmmmm.. pure garage 2 is probably like punk rock or somethin isn't it, I don't really care for it. ?Godsmack is all right I seen them on farmclub the other day but ?Eminems MMLP cd is my favorite right now.

#9 User is offline   Hercules 

• ze Dutchman
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 November 2000 - 07:38 PM

SEGA: heh, awesome, dude! I dunno if I told you yet, but I'm going to this huuuge rave on December 30 (<a href="http://www.innercity.nl">Innercity</a>) and you know what'll be there? A UK garage room! Awesome! Other non-garage DJs include Sven V?th, DJ Ti?sto, Paul van Dyk, Marco V, DJ Jean and many others. :D

#10 User is offline   SEGA 

• Major Ace
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 02 November 2000 - 10:18 PM

Swordz, Pure Garage 2 is UK Garage (it's mostly 2-step garage but it has some 4x4 garage in it)... which sounds absolutely NOTHING like punk rock!!!!! It's really good music, I don't know if you'd like it, as it sounds nothing like Godsmack either, but a lot of the people seem to really dig it... it's very bassy (and I stress bassy), very scrappy, very upbeat, abstract and soulful music. Very good... look for songs by the Wideboys, MJ Cole, and Artful Dodger... And to Herc which garage DJ's/MC's are gonna be at the rave? That's phat that PVD and Sven Vath will be there, they are 2 huge trance DJs.

#11 User is offline   Spazz 

• Member titles SUCK
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 03 November 2000 - 07:47 PM

Well I think the playstation two should have good graphics, but the game programmers need to get better if you guys know what I mean.

#12 User is offline   Hercules 

• ze Dutchman
  • PipPipPip

Posted 04 November 2000 - 07:06 PM

SEGA: The following people are performing in the UK Garage room: DJ Bartjay & Gomes, Groove Master Johnson, Master Stepz, Mickey Simms and Joost van Bellen. Not the biggest names in UK Garage, but I'm sure they're good. =) And indeed, PVD and Sven V?th are two big names in the trance scene. Guys like Ti?sto, Jean and Marco V are really big trance DJs in Holland.

#13 User is offline   SEGA 

• Major Ace
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 05 November 2000 - 08:21 AM

Well out of all the ones mentioned Master Stepz (with his song "Melody") is a very big name DJ. I am going to see Sandra Collins on Nov 17 (hopefully with you know who... :) ) at Club e (which IS a straight club, *cough*TIM*cough* dumbass) ^_^ Sandra is a trance goddess and she kicked ass at Groove Attack 2.0 just ask Guyver/Lacan (although I doubt he posts here any more).

#14 User is offline   Hercules 

• ze Dutchman
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 November 2000 - 09:13 AM

SEGA: ooh, nifty! And yeah, I know who you're going with. :p

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users