dMZX Forums: New IPB auth plugin does not support automatic login -> MZXWiki -> Tracker

Report ID 796 Title New IPB auth plugin does not support automatic login
Product MZXWiki Status Dependency Flaw (Severity 2 - Fair)

Page 1 of 1
  • Cannot start a new Issue
  • You cannot reply to this issue

Report ID #796: New IPB auth plugin does not support automatic login

Lachesis 

• the pinnacle of human emotion
  • Group: DigiStaff

Posted 04 January 2020 - 10:03 PM

The most recent MediaWiki update installed to MZXWiki is not compatible with MZXGiant's IPB authentication plugin and I've replaced it with IPBAuthLogin. Logins and automatic account creation have been tested and work with this but there isn't a setting or hook for automatic logins.

I don't think this really matters because I don't know how much longer we'll be using IPB.
"Let's just say I'm a GOOD hacker, AND virus maker. I'm sure you wouldn't like to pay for another PC would you?"

xx̊y (OST) - HELLQUEST (OST) - Zeux I: Labyrinth of Zeux (OST) (DOS OST)
w/ Lancer-X and/or asgromo: Pandora's Gate - Thanatos Insignia - no True(n) - For Elise OST
MegaZeux: Online Help File - Keycode Guide - Joystick Guide - Official GIT Repository

Page 1 of 1  

Replies (1 - 1)

Lachesis 

• the pinnacle of human emotion
  • Group: DigiStaff

Posted 29 April 2023 - 10:43 PM

Update: this extension's age seems to be catching up to it, as of updating to MediaWiki 1.39.

/wiki/index.php?title=Special:UserLogin&returnto=Main+Page Error: Call to undefined method User::getCanonicalName()

Backtrace:

from /dmzx/wiki/extensions/IPBLoginAuth/includes/IPBAuth.php(135)
#0 /dmzx/wiki/extensions/IPBLoginAuth/includes/auth/IPBAuthenticationProvider.php(185): IPBLoginAuth\IPBAuth::normalizeUsername()
#1 /dmzx/wiki/includes/auth/AuthManager.php(922): IPBLoginAuth\Auth\IPBAuthenticationProvider->providerNormalizeUsername()
#2 /dmzx/wiki/includes/auth/ThrottlePreAuthenticationProvider.php(137): MediaWiki\Auth\AuthManager->normalizeUsername()
#3 /dmzx/wiki/includes/auth/AuthManager.php(425): MediaWiki\Auth\ThrottlePreAuthenticationProvider->testForAuthentication()
#4 /dmzx/wiki/includes/specialpage/AuthManagerSpecialPage.php(372): MediaWiki\Auth\AuthManager->beginAuthentication()
#5 /dmzx/wiki/includes/specialpage/AuthManagerSpecialPage.php(502): AuthManagerSpecialPage->performAuthenticationStep()
#6 /dmzx/wiki/includes/htmlform/HTMLForm.php(725): AuthManagerSpecialPage->handleFormSubmit()
#7 /dmzx/wiki/includes/specialpage/AuthManagerSpecialPage.php(435): HTMLForm->trySubmit()
#8 /dmzx/wiki/includes/specialpage/LoginSignupSpecialPage.php(320): AuthManagerSpecialPage->trySubmit()
#9 /dmzx/wiki/includes/specialpage/SpecialPage.php(701): LoginSignupSpecialPage->execute()
#10 /dmzx/wiki/includes/specialpage/SpecialPageFactory.php(1428): SpecialPage->run()
#11 /dmzx/wiki/includes/MediaWiki.php(316): MediaWiki\SpecialPage\SpecialPageFactory->executePath()
#12 /dmzx/wiki/includes/MediaWiki.php(904): MediaWiki->performRequest()
#13 /dmzx/wiki/includes/MediaWiki.php(562): MediaWiki->main()
#14 /dmzx/wiki/index.php(50): MediaWiki->run()
#15 /dmzx/wiki/index.php(46): wfIndexMain()
#16 {main}

PHP Deprecated:  IPBLoginAuth's extension.json or skin.json does not have manifest_version, this is deprecated since MediaWiki 1.29 in /dmzx/wiki/includes/debug/MWDebug.php on line 381

edit: login failure was patched in a completely different repository from the one DMZX was tracking. Very cool...
"Let's just say I'm a GOOD hacker, AND virus maker. I'm sure you wouldn't like to pay for another PC would you?"

xx̊y (OST) - HELLQUEST (OST) - Zeux I: Labyrinth of Zeux (OST) (DOS OST)
w/ Lancer-X and/or asgromo: Pandora's Gate - Thanatos Insignia - no True(n) - For Elise OST
MegaZeux: Online Help File - Keycode Guide - Joystick Guide - Official GIT Repository

Page 1 of 1

0 User(s) are reading this issue
0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users