dMZX Forums: Increase the number of searches before flood timeout -> dMZX Forums -> Tracker

Report ID 475 Title Increase the number of searches before flood timeout
Product dMZX Forums Status UNFILED (Severity 0 - None Assigned)

Page 1 of 1
  • Cannot start a new Issue
  • You cannot reply to this issue

Report ID #475: Increase the number of searches before flood timeout

Old-Sckool 

• megazeux breaker
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 07 June 2012 - 07:51 PM

Right now the search feature on the boards sucks because you can only perform one search every 30 seconds. Can this be increased for forum members?
<Nadir> mzxers don't make GAMES, usually
<phthalocyanine> they make experiences.
<Nadir> demos, more like
<Nadir> a glimpse into what could have been if mzx wasn't such a bore to work with
<Nadir> actually, i'm being unfair
<Nadir> i would have made mzx games if it was capable of running on more than 20 computers worldwide in 1998
<Nadir> >:D

<%Alice> functor
<%nooodl> i hear C++ has a thing called functors and they're completely different from Haskell functors...
<rorirover> the result is the most horrid thing in C++, it's basically black magic and it transforms any code you're writing into some eldritch monstrosity

Page 1 of 1  

Replies (1 - 1)

Lachesis 

• the pinnacle of human emotion
  • Group: DigiStaff

Posted 09 June 2012 - 06:41 AM

No, it sucks for far many more reasons. Google search is seriously better for searching the boards than DMZX's own search, and has the added benefit of not pegging our already flimsy server when too many people use it at once (I don't think that's ever happened though). Maybe we could just set up a google search just for DMZX :X
"Let's just say I'm a GOOD hacker, AND virus maker. I'm sure you wouldn't like to pay for another PC would you?"

xx̊y (OST) - HELLQUEST (OST) - Zeux I: Labyrinth of Zeux (OST) (DOS OST)
w/ Lancer-X and/or asgromo: Pandora's Gate - Thanatos Insignia - no True(n) - For Elise OST
MegaZeux: Online Help File - Keycode Guide - Joystick Guide - Official GIT Repository

Page 1 of 1

0 User(s) are reading this issue
0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users