• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Old TV Shows

#1 User is offline   Old-Sckool 

• megazeux breaker
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 11 September 2016 - 10:09 AM

I don't have cable tv, and one of the interesting side effects from the switch to digital signals in the US is that us "over the air" type tv watchers have gotten access to a few stations extra stations that mostly play either 24/7 weather, OTB, or best of all reruns of older shit from the 80s or older. There's a lot of interesting shit you can stumble on every now and again.

I'll start with Lost in Space, since I can't stop watching this clip from the infamous "Carrot Monster" episode:

Personally, the only reason to watch this show is for Doctor Smith, as the rest of the cast is more or less a "perfect" 60s era family transplanted into space.

This post has been edited by Old-Sckool: 11 September 2016 - 10:18 AM

<Nadir> mzxers don't make GAMES, usually
<phthalocyanine> they make experiences.
<Nadir> demos, more like
<Nadir> a glimpse into what could have been if mzx wasn't such a bore to work with
<Nadir> actually, i'm being unfair
<Nadir> i would have made mzx games if it was capable of running on more than 20 computers worldwide in 1998
<Nadir> >:D

<%Alice> functor
<%nooodl> i hear C++ has a thing called functors and they're completely different from Haskell functors...
<rorirover> the result is the most horrid thing in C++, it's basically black magic and it transforms any code you're writing into some eldritch monstrosity

#2 User is offline   Dr Lancer-X 

• 電波、届いた?
  • Group: DigiStaff

Posted 11 September 2016 - 11:57 AM

Special Guest Star: Jonathan Harris
Posted Image
<Malwyn> Yes, yes. Don't worry I'd rather masturbate with broken glass than ask you for help again. :(

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users